Dry type distribution transformers are used to convert higher electrical voltages to a lower voltage level. Dry type distribution transformers are environmental, safe and require a minimum amount of maintenance.
We manufactures distribution transformers for different types of special applications such as marine, oil & gas, nuclear power and other industries. Trafotek distribution transformers are designed according to our customer’s requests and can have many different auxiliary components.
- Power range up to 20 MVA
- Primary voltages up to 24 kV
- Secondary voltages up to 7,2 kV
- Multi-winding solutions
- Cooling methods AN, AN/AF, AF, AFWF
- High quality insulation system (class H/180°C) as standard
- Temperature rise class B, F (standard) or H
- High insulation level (IEC, list 2) as standard on high voltage windings
- Third party certified transformers for marine & offshore applications