Use of variable frequency drives to optimize the electrical motor speed is an economical solution for saving energy. Often a transformer is needed to adjust the network voltage or motor voltage to the drive voltage. Also the use of 3 or 5 winding transformers is a good way to decrease the harmonic distortion to the network.
We can provide customers reliable solutions that ensure that our customers will have best possible electricity to all electrical components. Our long-term cooperation with major drive manufactures gives us the best possible technical vantage point.
- Power range up to 20 MVA
- Primary voltages up to 24 kV
- Transformers for LV and MV drives
- Three-, four- and five- winding solutions for up to full 24-pulse transformers
- Step down & Step up solutions
- Cooling methods AN, AN/AF, AF, AFWF
- High quality insulation system (class H/180°C) as standard
- Temperature rise class B, F (standard) or H
- High insulation level (IEC, list 2) as standard on high voltage windings
- Third party certified transformers for marine & offshore applications